Join an Employee Owned Company
Imagine Early Learning Centers, an employee owned (ESOP) child care management company, operates twelve high quality, full day licensed and NAEYC accredited Early Childhood centers in the NY metro area for children 6 weeks to 5-years-old. With state of the art facilities, professional development opportunities for promotion, a teamwork approach to classroom and center management, and a creative and rewarding work environment, Imagine maintains a satisfied and talented teacher staff. At Imagine, we know children, as well as staff and families, thrive in a stimulating and nurturing environment. Staff, children and families alike are valued as individuals and as members of our diverse community.
Additionally, in 2018 Imagine officially became an employee owned company through the creation of an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). What this means is not only do we value and possess an ownership culture, all qualified employees at Imagine receive a retirement benefit without paying any contributions to the fund themselves.
What Our Teachers are Saying About Imagine
- Imagine offers a warm, congenial working environment
- Great resources for the teachers and children
- Flexible administration
- Easy, sharing relationship with our parents
- Autonomy for the creative teacher
- Excellent teacher-child ratios
- Fun off-site dinners and parties with co-workers
- Wonderful, creative in-house conference day
- Imagine is always challenging us with new ideas to incorporate into our curriculum and supporting us along the way
- Great opportunity to network with teachers at all the different centers
- Fantastic directors!
- Professional development opportunities