Imagine Early Learning Center has always made health and safety a top priority. In 2021, that is more important than ever. Our centers are taking extensive precautions to address Covid 19. We are following the guidelines of local and state Departments of Health, the CDC, and our local licensing agencies and expanding our health and safety protocols. Out number one goal is to keep our families and staff safe.
Steps we are taking to prioritize safety in our centers:
- Front door drop off to minimize exposure within the center
- Daily health checks upon entry including temperature readings and screening questions by staff in PPE
- All staff wear masks and scrubs
- Children and staff wear ‘Inside Only’ shoes
- Children 2 years and up are provided with and encouraged to wear masks
- Frequent hand washing
- Smaller group sizes for social distancing
- Consistently assigned child and teacher cohorts
For more about Imagine COVID-19 Safety Plan, visit here.